Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In The End They'll Judge Me Anyway!

I realized that I dont like chocolate milk and eggnog is gross, cmon! The holidaze came quicker then I thought as well. . Also, Dear Milo, Alex, Norm, Mcgee, and the rest of the ATS people.. I have no excuses for not staying in touch with yalllll and I apologize. Hopefully we can catch up with a few carlings and some kill kill. I have two gifts to yank still but if I hear Empire State Of Mind in a mall one more time I might throw myself from a set of 17 stairs. Russell's in town so thats hype as well, ho ho ho. Theres tons of stuff I'm forgetting but oh well my memory was shot 7 years ago. Mas Headspace review #2 is coming soon as well (another great show). Have fun, brush your teeth, and dont forget to enjoy yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment