Friday, February 5, 2010

who knows, who cares

Im at a point in my life right now when I find myself analyzing a lot of situations with people. This doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. With that comes a large amount of slacking off. (LTE Blog arriving shortly)
Have you ever had a day where you wake up and want to just leave the country with out telling anybody? I had one recently. My day began and I was walking down Portage Ave. I noticed this guy across the street in a wheel chair trying to trudge through the snow. He couldn't, so I ran to him. When I walked behind to help give a push he looked at me like he had just found out he won the lottery or something. It was a second after that when I said to myself in my head "and I think I have problems?". It's super weird how one moment can arrange an assortment of thoughts that make your decisions in life so much different than what you're used to. Its such an amazing feeling to remind yourself you're alive and actually living.. Especially when you think your not. Enjoy yourselves.

2 comments:

  1. well played sir. well played.



    rV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true. I've been thinking like that a lot lately, a lot of my "bad days" would actually be considered really good days from other people's perspectives.
    (and I like your local natives title)

    ReplyDelete