Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finding Away

In 2005 I was much more into groups like Death Cab For Cutie, and like Modest Mouse and shit like that. 2005 was a very strange year amongst others. Anywhere from misconcepted love to tighter denim with band title t shirts. For some reason 2005 is the year I cant get out of my head. It started when I thought of the Arcade Fire show coming up this week. 2005 was the year I first started listening to that group. 5 years later I listen to them so much, literally. That I write about them. It must be insane to be an established group or band or artist. Having the power to have people actually write about the music you've created? Bonkers to me. For any Arcade Fire fans anywhere in the world reading this (and I say "the world" because I've noticed a handful of readers anywhere from Europe, to Asia, to South America.) I want yallll to know I will be seeing Arcade Fire this Thursday! Truly a wish come true, and I mean that. Now that I have established possibly the most boring paragraph ever I think I will turn this computer off for a salsa and taco munch. Keep it foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment