Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shawn Khalifa Man

In the start I made this for myself. I had so many un told stories. So many opinions and views on genres of music, and artist's. I probably always will. However, I went through some stats on the personal side of blogger over here. I came across a a few small groups of people that view this or have viewed this from across the world. What's up LATVIA! SOUTH KOREA, VIETNAM, BRAZIL, I see you! TAIWAN, JAPAN, and SPAIN, how you doing? Whats good RUSSIA?! All you YANKS out there, what's up?! Last but not least the MAPLE LEAFS out there seeing this. Whut upp? It's so cool to see how different people around the world can view things through networks. Haha, on the other hand. I could be wrong. Some people may have come across this blog because of accident. Nontheless hello and much love from Winnipeg aka River City aka Peg Gritty aka Chilly City aka We Dont Need The Future Over Here Because Nothing Changes. Enjoy Yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VjiGJDRTz0

No comments:

Post a Comment