Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager

Somebody sort of introduced me to this artist. Not literally. However, because of this I can legitimately say I was listening to Kid Cudi before his hype machine took off. I'm into his music big time. He seems very creative for this hip hop genre. If hip hop were to take any new steps in the next couple of years, Kid Cudi would definitely be a stepping stone in all of it. This new album is a prime example of what I just said. Eery, and zappy beats. Sort of futuristic? But desire able as well. By the end of this I will Probably recommend listening to a few songs. But when I say this I am serious.. Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager is a super good album. Take time to listen to this, please. You were right Kanye! Stay clean. And...Almost forgot about the cool but short piano pieces in the mix. As well as the xylophone. Peep those too. I recommend listening to Ashin' Kusher, Mr Rager, We Aite Make Your Mind Up, Maniac, and Scott Mescudi vs The World. Arrivederci.


No comments:

Post a Comment