Monday, January 24, 2011

To a friend.

The shower is where most of my idea's come about. Maybe the water clears my mind of all it's theatrics. A friend of mine phoned me. With built up troublesome thoughts. I can only imagine. It had me thinking. That is when something came to my head and I said out loud. "I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but that does not mean I am not a smart person". We all have friends. Sometimes the people you choose to talk about stuff may not seem like the best idea, but you just do it anyway. I am full of positive input almost everyday. However, I will let you know when something doesn't feel right. I will do the best I can where ever, when ever, and how ever I can. If that doesn't seem real enough to somebody, then so be it. You can't constantly render thoughts all day for something that may or may not have any meaning in your life. All you can do is think, and act. It's hard, I know. But nobody knows right? That's just a feeling, a lot like love. I'm here to relieve my friends of any dark sides that may have taken over them. How? How ever! Thet's just it. How ever you can! It doesn't make sense until you're finally there. I will have you know that Ive been there. I've lost, and I have found. All the mistakes Ive made along that way do not contradict how smart I am now. You only have one life to live. One chance, if you will. If this one chance takes EVERYTHING you have inside of you.. Then so be it, because I'd rather be ANYTHING but ordinary.

"I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me.. I’m going to smile."

No comments:

Post a Comment