Friday, February 11, 2011

A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

Amongst everything else that sucked today? I'm reading this book about originators & icons of the New York Hip Hop scene. Picture a man with a beard, pea coat, and loafers. Now picture him reading a raw book about Hip Hop music. That's me. Anyways, the book is so good.

Tuned up the guitar before leaving for my other job. Wake Up - Arcade Fire is back. As well as another song. Trying to learn a Feist track. I wont have enough time. Also, everyone get ready for the worst Saturday Night Live episode ever. On March 5, Miley Cyrus will apparently be hosting it. Just saying. I gotta run. Have a good night at Whiskey tonight everybody. Stay Beastly.

P.S Hey RV I heard the Pittsburgh Pirates are paying400 to 1 to win the World Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment