Monday, March 14, 2011

Chronicles Of A Dreamer: Part II

I dont know i dont know what it is about me
Why some want to fall out of bed and doubt me
Maybe the fact that Ill fail is so highly unlikely
What is the reason we always ended up fighting
i tried to ask politely
Whatever the problem might be
Usually just ended up with someone running in their nikes
Nightmares every night see
I couldn't grab the visine
Mad at the world but was there something wrong inside me
I couldnt grasp me hiding
So these beats were always vibing
Squishing crawling lifting falling
Twisting and winding
Through the years im finding
When im dipping and grinding
That the key to my health
Is being true and not lying
Shit was so inspiring
To wake and feel like dying
An already lost soul that just needed some new guiding
I tried to take control
But you know how that goes
cut some slack n fell off track
Life is full of highs and lows

Written by MP

1 comment: