Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Be Apart Of Something: They've Been Saying No For Too Long

Seconds to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to months. I'm doing this time with you, Carlo. Sometimes I feel guilty. I mean, I know im personally not neglecting you. But I could also do a better job coming to see you.. I can admit that. Things are changing in my life, and once you are back you will understand. You sound much happier, and I like that. We miss you, come home.

Keep your smiles on everyone. It's just not worth your time to give up. I ran into an old friend recently. We went to elementary school together. I saw him in the news paper last year for a cancer fundrasier. It has slipped my mind what I read, so I asked him. He told me he raised money for cancer by running from the Mexican border to Calgary. It took him roughly 9 months.. If you'd like to talk about passion, then here is your next example. Reuniting with my old friend replenished something inside of me. This man and his passion inspired me even more. We literally don't realize what we are capable of doing. We are smarter then we know, or maybe even want to know. Here's a formula:

- When you wake up everyday, no matter what you do. Remind yourself that your going to be ok. No matter what!! (TELL YOURSELF because nobody can ever take that freedom from you)
- If you break, and fall. Get back up, and push them until they can't push YOU any longer.
- If you feel like nobody knows how you feel, then please think of me and remind yourself that you're not alone in this persuit. We will find it...

There isn't much else to say today. This entire post is sincerely dedicated to a dude named Cole. I didn't tell you about my blog Cole, and you may not see this. However, I'm proud to say that your my friend. Remember to breathe.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete