Monday, August 29, 2011

Goodbye 14-890

Well, this is it. My last day in my apartment. Seems like the same thing the last few years. I find a place I like, but then after the lease goes up, I'm over it. Do you know that feeling?

I'm listening to Tracy Chapman right now. I woke up and started packing all of my stuff. Then I had to paint my bedroom. I know I'm not the only one moving on this day. Every ones leases go up one day. We had some good times in my place. A lot of great bike rides, walks, and back lane beers. All of the nights lighting candles, listening to Coldplay, having tokes, drinking cokes. I'm definitely going to miss it. I hope my next apartment is my last.. For one of the first times in my life I feel calm about all of this. I feel stronger. I really don't have much to say. Or at least as much as I thought I did.. By the time I write my next, I will be in a new apartment. Take care of each other.

1 comment:

  1. I carved my initials in the Press Box/nosebleeds!

    #godspeed 14-890

    rV.

    ReplyDelete