Friday, January 28, 2011

25 minute delays on all transit today.

It seems easy to write stuff about where your true passion comes from. But it isn't. If I have readers out there. They must think I'm some insecure person who constantly needs music, quotes, and good reasons to continue a life nobody around the world even knows of. I ride the bus everyday. Each day I see the same people. Some days different. A majority of most of my rides includes this: Spectating. I cant stop myself form imagining what type of person he or her is. Even when I'm reading a book, I'm spectating. "I wonder what kind of life that person has lived?", or "Is that person stressed out?". Simply just from a posture you can read stuff about people. If you're still reading this you might be bored. Fair. My bus rant went the total opposite direction I wanted it to. I'm laughing, but I'm not gonna write el oh el. Enjoy yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment