Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Southern Campaign

Amongst every successful southern rapper, Young Buck is my favorite. Its sort of weird because I'm always addressing certain people that southern hip hop is the weakest. I'm not a fan of G-UNIT either. But I payed attention to Young Bucks time being signed with 50 Cent and the rest of G-UNIT. Then I got wind that he had left G-UNIT, and rumors poured. Now, it's 2011 and I came across something I found some what passionate. Recently, Internal Revenue Service agents raided Young Bucks Hendersonville, Sumner County home. They seized recording equipment, jewelry, furniture and platinum wall plaques for a delinquent $300,000 tax bill. Later in a statement Buck said "Nothing like this will ever happen again." It was a huge wake up call for Young Buck. Here's my version of what made this thing so unique. Somebody Buck knew by the name Drumma Boy payed him a visit, and gave him a few beats. It was said that Young Buck took this matter personal. Later, this is was what he made of it. The beat is insane, and the production is southern. Welcome back YB.

No comments:

Post a Comment