Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm On Fire - Bruce Springsteen

I had this track called Forever Begins by Common stuck in my head all day, today. Finished off the left over chili from Sunday. I have some quick music news as well.

Apparently Travis Barker is a rapper now. (JUST KIDDING). But for real I read today that he released a "debut single" called "Can A Drummer Get Some". I copy and pasted what Travis Barker commented. Thank you Billboard.com? (NO LAW SUITS). <---- classic streetsmokes quote. But I mean it. I'm not plagiarising, just saying. I'm sure youtube has a sample of his new joint.

Foo Fighter fans? About a month ago I heard they would be releasing their 7Th full length album. "Wasting Light" is set to be released April 12. I also read that it was recorded in a garage. I also found the track list but none of you probably care for it.

Last but certainly not least I had to mention something. COACHELLA! If anybody doesn't know what Coachella is. It is one of the biggest 3 day music festivals around the world. Found in the Coachella Valley close to Palm Springs, California. A trip to Southern California will definitely be necessary if you can afford it. Tickets for this week end of blitz will cost you around 400 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment