Monday, May 30, 2011

It has been raining here today. I swear to you right now. Life is at its trippiest point so far for me. I just can't explain it. U2 last night.. I had a moment while taking in a song in particular. Show details, and apparent "moment" coming as soon as I can. If I've ever credited myself on my free lance passion for writing.. I'd probably tell you that my next post will be my most personal credible piece of writing ever. There are no secrets, and nothing to hide. If you know me, you know that I am who I am. No matter what. So I invite you to possibly get the same goosebumps I had last night.. And to possible have a little piece of the vibe I got from a life long story. Take care for now.

All the best Oprah! We love you! Miss you Streetsmokes. Miss you Willy. Come home. Come home Carlo, we miss you.

2 comments:

  1. I jus lost all respect for u with that Oprah shout out! i hope u were joking. Dallas Mavs/VAN Nucks. nuff said. godspeed.

    rV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one love man cant wait to hear the review. wish i made it to that one. got perogees frying tho see you guys in a couple!

    ReplyDelete