Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stuff before 7:51, Sunday, July 10th, 2011

If you have head phones, put them on. Next click play on the song I posted for this. That Khalifa. Go ahead and turn your page, this is a banger whether you like it or not.

Stuff is so blurry lately. Indulging life changing moments. Not giving a mother what. Not caring for clings, or anything that pollutes me. Doing what they told me I couldn't. Shit becomes so real sometimes whether you choose to accept it or not. It just runs through the dirt one way or another. Twenty-two hour bus rides. Invaded thoughts of creations.. A new life.. A new man. For as real you think our lives can get for anyone, just know you are literally capable of doing anything. Take a minute, and even laugh. I'm smiling too. You will see.

My U2 post is still pending. It seems so intense that I just don't know how to approach it. I may even be including my dad in for some of it. Photo's here, and photo's there.











We ended up sitting at a table where somebody forgot their marijuana cigarette


Radric

No comments:

Post a Comment