Monday, May 23, 2011

Send you home doctor'd up

There isn't a time when I write with-out listening to something. When I leave a link under with a song under the writing, it means I'm listening to it while writing. So why don't you do the same?

Back from that strange city that either leaves you broke, or just plain angered. I enjoyed my time in LV either way. It was nice to get away. The sports book was another reason why I will never have a good run betting on sports. We won't talk about that though. Lots of beer, and lots if cigarettes. I enjoyed every puff mom. Me and my friend picked up a flat of those tall Heineken bottles. Ha ha, and holy chit.. American beer is really FUCKING watered down. Its great for the hot weather, though. Anyways, these Heineken's made me feel like somebody dosed my brew with rubbing alcohol. I needed a wheel chair, almost. Feels great to be home on the other hand. I hate you Winnipeg, but deep down I love you.

To The Cheethams: I had an incredible time with you all. I hope we do this every year forever!

To Mike & Chantel: You guys were awesome to party with! Come time when everybody is looking for their flight home we didnt have time to say much. Stay the way you guys are. Success!

Free lance writing for life! Stay peachy.

No comments:

Post a Comment