Thursday, May 26, 2011

There is only so much a man can take. There is only so much we can take each time day in, and day out. We search for this admiral figure that we're taught our entire lives. Depending on the state you're in.. you just become another number. Another thing in the world that follows the steps of the other same person in front of them.

I have the least amount of assets, and the least amount of a college degree. It just seems that no matter what is placed in front of me, I can walk around it. It seems like there is no wall too big to stop me. I will be eating a bologna sandwich one day, and the next a nice steak dinner. Money becomes such an idle. A definite necessity, but also a definite poison. Spreading through the streets as it is spent on endless substance abused nights for some. Addiction, and power for others. Also so much more for all types of lifestyles. Some don't even see it affecting them. Some think that with all the money, comes a content water front lifestyle. We will never stop spending, and will always need money. It's just sad how fast it burns through the holes of peoples pockets who absolutely rely on it for every moment in their lives.

Go ride a bike. Go for a walk if you may, and bring something to occupy the time further. How fucking precious is your life to you? How much does it really mean? Do you really know who you are, and what you stand for? Before you spend your next dollar on something, why don't you ask yourself if you're REALLY living your life?

I take the city transit, and yeah I get 10.75/hour. I have fun, and do things like any normal person. I know one thing. Ive made mistakes in the past, but its definitely not money that gets the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment