Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Take From Me

For anyone in my life who has ever fucked with me. To anyone who has ever hurt me, and brought me down. I don't need you, in fact I never will. Any of my haters you can go suck 10 d***s for all I care. This is my life, not yours. You can never take anything away from me that I have a grasp on. I am the higher power, and I am the light that lingers through your eyes when you cry. I am the movement all of you want to be apart of. I cannot be stopped, and I'm a force to be reckoned with. Don't you ever forget that. I am an example for every man who wants to quit. For every man who has been told no their entire life. I am the one putting on for you all lying on the ground. I am the one making an example out of this shit. I am the one you will NEVER stop. I am the one you will never forget. I have it, and you will never take it.

Some People Lead
Some People Follow
But Some People Change Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment